- Please do not visit if you or any of your party are unwell.
- Social distancing is the responsibility of every guest.
- Children must be supervised at all times, while attending the ablutions, exercising and playing around the park, ensuring compliant with group gatherings and distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and the required hygiene rules. Especially when using any communal facilities including laundry, ablutions and BBQ’s.
- Regularly wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
If you are required to cancel your reservation due to Government mandated travel restrictions, you will be able to postpone your booking and use your payment for future safe travel dates within 12 months.
The safety of our staff and guests is paramount to Hamelin Bay Holiday Park. As always, our staff are here to help and ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who visit Hamelin Bay Holiday Park. Please follow these instructions and ensure you continue to abide by existing State and Federal restrictions for the safety and well-being of us all.
Any enquiries can be made directly to our Reception on 9758 5540.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hamelin Bay Holiday Park.