- Please do not visit if you or any of your party are unwell. Similarly, if you or any member of your booking becomes unwell while staying, or up to 2 weeks after departure at Hamelin Bay Holiday Park, you must advise Reception immediately.
- Hamelin Bay Holiday Park recommends all guests to have downloaded and activated the COVID Safe App.
- Registration of ALL Guests: Guests must complete and sign a Registration Form detailing the names and contact details of each adult and child staying in the park. Registration forms will be logged for potential contact tracing if required.
- No group bookings permitted.
- Maximum of 10 people in any gathering. This remains state law and will be monitored by staff however we expect responsible behaviour. Any patrons disregarding this will be asked to leave.
- Social distancing is the responsibility of every guest. Anybody not practising social distancing measures will be asked to leave.
- No Visitors. Please do not invite or entertain visitors from outside the park.
- Children must be supervised at all times, while attending the ablutions, exercising and playing around the park, ensuring compliant with group gatherings and distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and the required hygiene rules. Especially when using any communal facilities including laundry, ablutions and BBQ’s.
- Regularly wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not shake hands or touch anyone and keep a 1.5mtr distance from others.
- Playground remains closed until further notice.
- Please wait outside Reception limiting only 2 people at a time into the office.
- Please read signage outside amenities, camp kitchen and laundry for guidance on acceptable numbers in these building.
If you are required to cancel your reservation due to Government mandated travel restrictions, you will be able to postpone your booking and use your payment for future safe travel dates within 12 months.
The safety of our staff and guests is paramount to Hamelin Bay Holiday Park. As always, our staff are here to help and ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who visit Hamelin Bay Holiday Park. Please follow these instructions and ensure you continue to abide by existing State and Federal restrictions for the safety and well-being of us all.
Any enquiries can be made directly to our Reception on 9758 5540.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hamelin Bay Holiday Park.