We are situated in the beautiful Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park. The rules of the National Park apply to this holiday park. Please help us by observing the following information:
Check-in /Check-out times
- Camping Sites: Check in time is from midday. Please leave your camp site by 10am on day of departure.
- Cabins/Cottages: Check in time is from 2pm. Check out time is strictly 10am or earlier. Please drop your key to reception by 10am on day of departure.
- If you depart before 8.30am please drop your key in the 'Late Arrivals' box on the verandah at Reception.
- Please respect your fellow holiday makers at all times by refraining from using offensive language or playing loud music at any time.
- Please turn all music off and be totally quiet by 10pm.
- If you are being disturbed by noise in the park or have an urgent problem, please advise the managers by using the pre-set numbers on the pay phone at the the kiosk (free call phone numbers 0897 58 5015 or 0400 901 005). There is also a service phone located outside Reception which buzzes through to the onsite managers.
- On departure please leave your cabin/cottage as you found it. Please do your dishes and place all rubbish in the bin outside your cabin. Please remove all rubbish from your camp site before your departure. Failure to do this may incur an additional cleaning fee.
- The water in the park is from a bore. We recommend you boil it or treat it before consuming. Water is precious – please use it thoughtfully.
- You will find rubbish bins situated at both amenity blocks.
- Generators are not permitted in the park.
- 8.30am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- If you arrive outside reception hours and you have a booking, your map/key will be in the box outside reception.
- Christmas School Holidays, March long weekend and Easter 8.30am to 6pm daily.
- Other times subject to demand.
- Please park ONLY on the site you have booked especially during our peak periods (December to April). Arriving to a site with someone else's car or boat parked on it does not make for happy campers.
- NO FIRES are permitted from 30th November to the 30th April. This means no fires under any circumstances between these dates.
- From 1st May to 31st October fires are only allowed in the iron rings located around the park. Please do not put glass in fires.
- No ground or beach fires are permitted at any time.
- Please feel free to bring your own firewood when fires are permitted.
- Firewood is available for sale at our Kiosk.
- Removal of branches and vegetation (dead or alive) in the National Park is an offence. If caught you will receive a hefty fine.
Cat & Dogs
- Domestic animals are not permitted in the National Park.
- Please do this at the beach thank you.