Looking for somewhere to dine? Then you're at the right place! With in minutes of Hamelin Bay Holiday Park, you have a huge range of beautiful cafes and restaurants boasting local produce for a pure taste sensation.
- Cafe Boranup & Gallery offering unique bush setting just minutes from the Park with delicious & unique home-made fare, children's activities and Gallery right next door
- Jewel Cafe beautiful views of the Karri forrest, large comfy couches for relaxed setting
- Deckchair Gourmet Cafe & Deli located in Augusta, various dishes to tempt, superb breakfasts and free wifi with purchase
- Karridale Tavern only 8kms from the Park, boasts hearty meals and friendly atmosphere
- Karridale Crossroads a Corner Deli with amazing flair! only 8kms from us, serving all day brekky and delicious home cooking
- Augusta Hotel historic hotel with magnificent views of the Blackwood river and Southern Ocean, Bistro meals
- Augusta Moon Chinese Restaurant authentic Chinese and friendly atmosphere BYO
- Augusta Bakery & Cafe has a Cafe with stunning view of Blackwood River and delicious meals
- Colourpatch Cafe stunning views of the mouth of the Blackwood River, delicious fish & chips and takeaways.
- Leeuwin Lighthouse Cafe with stunning views of Cape Leeuwin, delicious devonshire teas and light lunches to take in the scenery
- Millers Icecream Farm & Cafe with 16 varieties of homemade icecream to choose from, devonshire teas and toasties, nothing beats icecream!
- The Berry Farm delicious berry condiments, delightful cafe set amongst cottage gardens, home cooked meals and childrens playground
- Watershed winery Cafe & Restaurant beautiful vinyard view, Australian style menu set amongst timber dining, cafe is relaxed and has childrens playground & courtyard
- A Maze'n Margaret River delightful gardens and playgrounds for children young and old, cafe promoting local produce